Level 1 (Tier 1) Towards Adventure
- Group Quest: Allies that gather a Regeneration Globe increases all allies Health Regeneration by a percent per second, up to a max. Reward: Increase all allies health by a percentage.
- Group Quest: Stun, Root, Silence or Stop enemies for a large amount of times as a team. Reward: Decrease CC duration against your team by a percent.
Greater Healing Potion
- Potion of Rejuvenation grants more healing but no longer restores mana.
Level 4 (Tier 2)
- Adds damage over time to Horadrim's Forge.
- Adds a slow to Horadrim's Forge.
- Horadrim's Forge now blinds enemies within its radius but now has a slightly longer cooldown.
Level 7 (Tier 3)
- Ward increases movement speed to allies affected by Ward's shield.
- Enemies close to the Horadric Cube take a small amount of passive damage.
- While the Horadric Cube is following Cain, gain a small regenerating shield and increased mana regeneration.
Level 13 (Tier 5)
- Rejuvenation Potion creates a second potion.
Scroll of Identify
- Reveal in a small area around the Horadric Cube and reduce all enemies armor for a short period of time.
Hello my friend
- Shielding Allies with Ward decreases all of your Basic Ability Cooldowns.
Level 16 (Tier 6)
A Quick Study
- Significantly decreases the cooldown of Horadric Cube when it does not deal damage.
- Allies can use your town portal.
- Allies that are healed by Rejuvenation Potion are now healed over time but gain Ability Damage for the duration of the heal.
Level 20 (Tier 7)
Unending Tale (R1)
- Stay and While and Listen lasts indefinitely but can be cancelled at anytime. Allies inside gain healing over time. Can no longer be used while the Horadric Cube is following Cain and allies will be ejected if the Cube returns to Cain for any reason.
Unbounded Wrath (R2)
- Enemies effected by Wrath of Jordan's stun, are also damaged they closer they are to the Horadric Cube.
In Pursuit of Shadow
- Horadric Cube can now be used globally.