Heroes of the Storm Forums

A Style Guild: Character Talent Builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » July 28, 2015 3:48pm | Report
Hey guys, been working on a way to show off a talent build. This was a pain in the butt. Mostly because of the lack of css and documentation, but I managed to wrangle the text editor and here is the resulting template.

Change or remove coloring to fit your character or guild.

I would advise that you change none of the sizing on anything; it is already set to take up the best amount of space in the text container.

Hope you guys enjoy.

ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI ABCDEFGHI

CODE
2 Dots
3 Dots
4 Dots
5 Dots

An example of the template in use.

Victuals Unrelenting
Pursuit
Abattoir Lamb to the Slaughter Crave Flesh Blood Frenzy Nexus Blade

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retsky » September 30, 2015 2:02pm | Report
Jesus christ, that's a long *** code! Thanks for this tho, looks great :)

Quick question: Where do you write the spell you want shown? Didn't see any "Bolt of the Storm" in the code..
"Never be game over"
My guides: Leoric / Kharazim / Lt. Morales

Retsky
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » September 30, 2015 3:52pm | Report
Retsky wrote:

Quick question: Where do you write the spell you want shown? Didn't see any "Bolt of the Storm" in the code..

Code:
[td bgcolor="#003052" height="97px" width="97px"] [icon=bolt of the storm size="70px" padding="5px"] [/td]

It's near the top.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retsky » September 30, 2015 4:33pm | Report
Severage wrote:

Code:
[td bgcolor="#003052" height="97px" width="97px"] [icon=bolt of the storm size="70px" padding="5px"] [/td]

It's near the top.

Ah, there it is! Severage, you saved me again :D thx buddy!
"Never be game over"
My guides: Leoric / Kharazim / Lt. Morales

Retsky
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LonerVamp » October 1, 2015 9:31pm | Report
I just want to say this is excellent! I was just beating my head about a very similar situation where I want to show off builds (and alternate picks) in an easy and mobile-friendly manner in one really small table. Sadly, there are holes in the bbcode on this site (I can't seem to use styles and have very limited fonts).

This is much like you have going here, and I love it! Gotta be honest, I wish I had seen this before I worked so hard on mine! :) (I'm abusing the bottom part of my Stitches guide to mess around...)

Definitely going to use this for further inspiration. Thanks!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LonerVamp
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » October 11, 2015 1:39pm | Report
Thanks for the great feedback everyone.

It seems that the skill bubbles have flattened themselves for some reason; I'll investigate this soon.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueImperial » November 8, 2015 5:29am | Report
Thank you <3 this really helped me <3

BlueImperial

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved