Heroes of the Storm Forums

A Style Guild: Images

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » July 28, 2015 7:46pm | Report
Here is a collection of all the images I have found that could work well with building a guild. Some images are from other websites, so understand they may not be available forever.

HeroesFire

Headers

Sections

Other

Hero.gg

Blizzard

Formatting

Character Tabs

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » August 19, 2015 10:13am | Report
Aug 19th Update:
-Infernal Shrines
-More character images

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 21, 2015 2:40am | Report
Hello! Thank you for such a great resource. I've updated a couple of things in your post (I hope that you don't mind)!

-Added Map Banners for Infernal Shrines and Battlefield of Eternity
-Corrected an error on the Cursed Hollow Map Banner (it was Cursed Hallow, so we fixed the image) and I updated the image link.

I've also stickied your post and I'd love if it you'd provide a link to our dropbox for anyone who wants to download these images. I've included the .psd file for anyone who wants to create their own custom header (just download and edit in Photoshop)! Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2x1efp9mbv73phn/AABL1UX_Fz3EYzPppuwC2GtMa?dl=0 -- Thank you again and keep up the great work!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » August 21, 2015 2:29pm | Report
@Veiled

Awesome, thank you very much for the complements and sticky Veiled. Also, thank you for the additions and corrections.

Also, you are doing a great job as Community Manager. Keep up the great work! :)

P.S. Got the PSD and it requires Pirulen, so here is the Da Font link for anyone wanting to make a custom header.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Goffterdom » November 21, 2015 6:31pm | Report
Thanks you so much dude!

Excellent, brilliant.

Gives me more faith in humanity.

Goffterdom
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Geiir » February 22, 2017 11:36am | Report
Would really love to have the two latest maps added here.

Braxis Holdout and Warhead Junction.

Anyways, thanks!

Oh, and add the egg header for Murky ;)

http://www.heroesfire.com/images/guide/header-the-egg.png

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Geiir
Notable (2)
BattleTag:
Sootser
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rainshaper » February 1, 2018 4:47am | Report
Hello!
Can someone give a pictures of the maps/heroes/level without text for create a new picture? Or maybe someone have new pictures with all heroes and maps?
Sorry for my english ^^

Rainshaper

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved