Heroes of the Storm Forums

Goodbye

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uparrow » January 29, 2017 9:41pm | Report
My faith in the Heroes of the Storm team has been plummeting since the beginning of Season 2, and now it is just gone... I was going to play the new Brawl tonight as I had not had the time to do so since Friday when it was implemented, but for the first time in a VERY LONG time I left the game early. I stayed long enough to take these screenshots and try to figure out WHY, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY, this would be allowed to happen... I cannot describe the feelings I have from seeing and experiencing this, so take a look at the pictures and then I will try my best to explain what the f**k is going on.

So if you did not notice, there were only TWO PLAYERS for this Brawl - myself and Stumpy. The four other Heroes to fill out each team were AI. What...??? I have NEVER seen this kind of bulls**t before. I just cannot understand how this is even ALLOWED. "Maybe you were in a long queue?" I can hear you asking, but no! Surprisingly, I was not! I was in queue for about a minute, much less than the average queue time to play Valeera which I tried to do just moments before playing the Brawl. In fact, I was going to be placed into, presumably and hopefully, a match with ALL Heroes controlled by actual players right before my second attempt to enter the Heroes of the Star Brawl, which was this... sh*t.

I am just confused, and I do not know how to explain what I just witnessed. I want to rage out, I want to cry, I want to wake up because I have to be dreaming.

So this is goodbye. Goodbye to all the great members and moderators of HeroesNexus. Goodbye to the Heroes of the Storm community. And goodbye to the Heroes of the Storm development team. This game started out great, but I lost all my interest, all my desire, and all my nerve after this inexcusable... whatever the f**king hell this was. It is just... over... because of one f**k up. Perhaps it is time to return to League of Legends, or DotA 2... Or maybe it is time to leave the MOBA ("Team Brawler" -Blizzard 2015) genre entirely. It did not have to end this way.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
uparrow
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adunai » February 18, 2017 5:02am | Report
What even is this supposed to mean? That you're playing from India at night? I literally have never encountered AI players in any of my Brawls! Zero, zip, nada!

I play on EU though.
The Sin'dorei reign supreme!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Adunai
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved