Heroes of the Storm Forums

Guide of the Week: Murky - The Assassin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » February 21, 2017 12:20pm | Report

Hey everyone! This week our featured guide is Geiir's "Murky - The Assassin" for Murky, the Baby Murloc.

The guide has been recently updated for the latest patch! Below we've highlighted some chapters from Geiir's guide, make sure to check it out for yourself so that you don't miss out on any useful information on how to properly play Murloc!

Pros & Cons

Right after the introductory section of the guide, we have a special section dedicated to the pros and cons of Murky. Here we can find out which are the strengths and weaknesses of Murky that we have to keep in mind before picking him and especially while playing him. As we can see, Murky has great pushing potential but in the same time he's really squishy, so you'll have to keep these aspects in mind.

Tips & Tricks

Moving on, right after the pros and cons section, you can find a special section dedicated to the tips and tricks of Murky. These creative tips are useful to remember for when you're playing as the baby murloc, as we see below, Murky's egg has a lot of secrets that you should be aware of.

Talent Builds

There are many ways to play Murky, here are three different talent builds that you can pick from based on your play style and hero match-ups. We have an assassin guide, for players who wish to focus on dealing damage to the enemy heroes, the bruiser guide for the ones who prefer durability and utility, and lastly the assassin pusher, a build focused on dealing damage to the enemy heroes while also applying a lot of lane pressure by pushing.

Make sure to check for yourself Murky - The Assassin for Murky, the Baby Murloc. Tell us about matches while following his guidelines and make sure to let the author know what you think about his guide!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Geiir » February 21, 2017 12:48pm | Report
Wow! Thanks for the feature! <33

Btw: I see that I have linked the wrong Twitter channel on my profile. Just updated to the correct one twitter.com/geiir

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Geiir
Notable (2)
BattleTag:
Sootser
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yigma » February 21, 2017 1:27pm | Report
With all the hype around Murky, I was just waiting for a guide to sink my teeth into!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yigma
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved