Heroes of the Storm Forums

Heroes Of The Storm Black Friday 2016 Details

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » November 23, 2016 9:12am | Report

Heroes is getting a suite of Black Friday deals. You can learn more by checking out the official release below.

Black Friday has arrived in the Nexus, and you can save big on new bundles, legendary skins, and even the 360 Day Stimpack, which is making a return this year for a limited time. Our 2016 Black Friday sale begins on Tuesday, November 22 through Monday, November 28, so make sure you pick up anything that catches your eye before these deals disappear!

360 Day Stimpack

Get ready to give your heroes an XP boost and fill your treasure chest to the brim, because the 360 Day Stimpack is back! Pick one up during our Black Friday Sale to enjoy almost a full year of 100% bonus XP and 150% bonus gold. The 360 Day Stimpack is available for $59.89 USD, activates on purchase, and will only be available through November 28 —So, don't miss out!

Legends Of The Nexus Bundle

Add a few Legendary Skins and Mounts to your collection with the Legends of the Nexus Bundle, available for $39.99.

Heroes
Legendary Skins
Mounts
Kerrigan
Leoric
Tassadar
Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan
Space Lord Leoric
Mecha Tassadar
Ghost Speeder
Space Lord's Starbreaker

Altered War Bundle

Ever wonder what might happen if fate held different plans for some of your favorite Blizzard characters? Find out with the Altered War Bundle, available for $9.99 USD.

Heroes
Skins
Arthas
Illidan
Sonya
Sylvanas
Tyrande
Crown Prince Arthas
Shan'do Illidan
Wrath Sonya
Ranger-General Sylvanas
Blood Elf Tyrande

Legendary Weekly Sale

Item
Sale Price
Tychus
Azmodan
Azmodunk Legendary Skin
Infested Tychus Legendary Skin
$1.99 USD
$3.24 USD
$7.49 USD
$7.49 USD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uparrow » November 23, 2016 11:09am | Report
I took advantage of this sale and got Mecha Tassadar for only 7.49 U.S.D. Too bad I was an impulse buyer earlier on and got the all the other Legendary Skins when they first came out...

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
uparrow
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » November 23, 2016 12:05pm | Report
I kinda want the Azmodunk skin but I just don't play as him enough to warrant it.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by hawkray » November 27, 2016 1:04am | Report
I was frankly somewhat disappointed, but oh well :D

Check my Twitter to see incoming activity or to chat!
Twitter

Click here for Kharazim's Bizarre Adventures

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
hawkray
Remarkable (22)
BattleTag:
Hawkray#1300

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved