Heroes of the Storm Forums

Weekly Sale: October 18 - October 25, 2016

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 18, 2016 9:44am | Report

A new week has begun in the Nexus, which means it’s time for a brand new Weekly Sale! Check out the items we’ve placed on sale for this week, and then head to the Heroes in-game Shop to pick up anything that catches your eye:

Weekly Sale: Oct 18 - 25, 2016

Stitches -- $4.24 USD
Psycho Stitches Skin -- $3.74 USD
Earthbreaker Thrall Skin -- $4.99 USD

WHAT IS A WEEKLY SALE?

Each Weekly Sale features discounted real-money prices for several individual items over a seven-day period, typically beginning and ending on Tuesdays. When a new Weekly Sale begins, the items from our previous sale will return to their normal prices, and new items will be discounted.

Be sure to head to the official Heroes of the Storm website every Tuesday, or keep an eye on your Battle.net Application's Heroes tab, to catch our latest Weekly Sale announcements.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by hawkray » October 18, 2016 4:31pm | Report
I'm gonna hold off this one and wait for Chef Stitches for that ham and eggs.

Btw did everyone see how much of a steal those Nexus Bundles are?

Check my Twitter to see incoming activity or to chat!
Twitter

Click here for Kharazim's Bizarre Adventures

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
hawkray
Remarkable (22)
BattleTag:
Hawkray#1300
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 19, 2016 7:13am | Report
I have all of them, but I really really like the Earthbreaker Thrall Skin. Maybe cause I'm bias as he's the first hero I hit 10 with.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved