Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking to put a casual squad together

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » March 16, 2016 4:33am | Report
Hey guys I am looking to put another casual squad together in the community im in so if you are interested and just want to make friends then add my battle tag TGJonsie#2780 and let me know and I will sort things out for you.

Looking to hear from all you casual players soon

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » March 29, 2016 12:27am | Report
First of all thanks for the offer but im in a massive community myself with over 4000 members in split into different divisions, second of all I got in trouble on here for putting my community on so if i were you i would remove the clan things as you might get told off

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » March 29, 2016 5:49am | Report
Kenpache wrote:

Hey, you should come check out [REMOVED BY ADMIN], we are a massive international multi gaming community that focuses on fun, respect and mature gameplay. We have an active forum with over 3,000 active users and guests, a TS3 server full of players, and an in-clan coin system that you can use to exchange for game keys and titles if you are interested come check us out. Come see our forums at [REMOVED BY ADMIN] if you like what you see, create an account and application and get started playing today! If you decide to come check us out, tell our application that @Kenpache sent you. if you have any questions or want to know more, don't hesitate to add me on BNet Andrewk#1365.

Hope to have you with us,
Kenpache

Quoted:
Commercial Spam: Unauthorized advertising on HeroesFire is not allowed anywhere. Related banners and links may be used in signatures and posts at the discretion of HeroesFire. Should any material be deemed unacceptable it must be removed immediately.

And also please check this link before trying to advertise your clan. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved