Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA][Competitive] Top Flex, looking for Pro team, Tourney exp, ~6000 games.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yigma » November 30, 2016 5:03pm | Report
hi

To give you a little of what I am looking for. I am searching for a team that joins tournaments and is very active. I have mastered all support heroes and I am also bordering into a full fledged flex role. I started playing way back in Alpha and have participated in a plethora of tournaments with plenty of teams. If I add up my games since I started playing it would be ~6000games. I scrim in custom games so much against teams, I dont even bother ranking/improving my account. My hours are very good, I play all day every day. If I sound like the guy you are looking for, let me know! I have a few accounts, but you can use this Hotslogs link to get a feel for my heroes: http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=739239

Lets talk some more!

Bnet tag: Bill#13425

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yigma
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yigma » December 2, 2016 12:29pm | Report
Feel free to send me an invite!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yigma
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GSGWeaponX » December 5, 2016 2:27pm | Report
Grind Squad Gaming is a newly formed E-Sports team that is recruiting reliable members for it's starting team for the December 10, 2016 HGC Qualifier Round as well as reserves/second team!

Visit the Grind Squad Gaming website for more information and to fill out a registration form or email [email protected] for more information!

GSGWeaponX
BattleTag:
GSGWeaponX#1698

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved