Heroes of the Storm Forums

Everyday streaming at 08:00 PM CEST, with "Greifs1" on EU region.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greifs1 » April 26, 2016 10:17am | Report
Hey all,

I'm a streamer from Norway (online alias is Greifs1) and have been playing computer games for as long as I can remember. I've loved MOBA's from the moment I was introduced to League of Legends, but I got my mind set for serious competition when I first saw how quickly my skills and understanding developed in the Heroes of the Storm Aplha.

I'm currently playing as a bruiser (mainly Li-Ming) in a team of 4. We are currently practicing in Quick-match mode to eventually enter Team League when we have our last team member (which will have to be a tank). We're not currently looking, as we are still in the process of developing other areas of our team that need prioritization, but we will be in the near future. So if you're a tank that's looking for serious and dedicated team mates, I suggest you check out the stream when we're online (link below), leave a comment below with a short & accurate description of yourself, along with a link to your HotsLogs profile for future reference.

For those who are looking for good entertainment and awesome plays, check out the stream at 08:00PM CEST everyday: https://www.twitch.tv/greifs1.

- Greifs1

Highlights page
HotsLogs page

Greifs1
BattleTag:

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved