[Complete] Evolve or Die - Full, Comprehensive Abathur Guide (Symbiote/Siege builds, map details and more) by BoomTheBear

By: BoomTheBear
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015
19 Votes

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
[-]
SpherisCore (1) | June 10, 2018 4:53am
For the mines Trap build, don't take the slow, it help the enemy react if you want to trap them for real.
[-]
Strumpet101 | April 10, 2016 4:59am
This is one of the best guides for a hero, class, play style in any game any where, any time. Thanks for taking the time!
[-]
Balintos | July 31, 2015 10:42am
I have never seen nothing so perfect and detailed, finally an abathur guide up to date! Fantastic Thumbs up!
[-]
BoomTheBear (2) | July 3, 2015 7:12am
UPDATE:

- The Eternal Conflict has been added under the map-specific section.
- The Butcher has now been added to "Meet your Host!"
- Lost Vikings Host and Clone information has been updated in lieu of the latest patch.
[-]
BoomTheBear (2) | June 30, 2015 1:56am
UPDATE -

Added "Abathur says" throughout the guide, because why not? Gives some flavour.

Added new section describing working with Abathur as other players, with common "problem areas" covered.

PROGRESS -

Will be adding some additional content "in closing" with screencaps and stats of my own Abathur games once I build a nice collection.
[-]
GiGGa (4) | June 24, 2015 2:25am
This guide is amazingly detailed!
How long did this take you :o

I'm impressed and excited to get my zerg on!

+1 from my side :) Can't wait to see more content from you in future!
[-]
BoomTheBear (2) | June 24, 2015 1:03am
Many thanks for the above post, it's just what my guide needed!
[-]
Hobo (8) | June 22, 2015 8:34am
Very in depth guide! Wanted to help with your ToC code:

(Here is mine for example)
Code:
[color=#00ffff][toc float=right][/color] [template="Guide Table of Contents" big-chapter-1="Introduction" chapter-1-1="About Hobo" chapter-1-2="Intro - Stun, Blind and Knock You Up!" chapter-1-3="Gameplay Video" big-chapter-2="Abilities" big-chapter-3="Detailed Talent Build" big-chapter-4="Gameplay" chapter-4-1="Early Game" chapter-4-2="Mid Game" chapter-4-3="Late Game" big-chapter-5="Matchups"]

You can use the template and the anchor to jump to the sections in your guide. Make sure the anchors match exactly!
[-]
KevinAsada (1) | June 19, 2015 10:22am
Holy **** thank you for this insanely in depth guide. My go-to build is very similar to yours, but I usually take Networked Carapace and Monstrosity. I love hopping from lane to lane, shielding and regenerating waves of minions. When combined with Adrenaline Boost, the 3 lane push gets very difficult to deal with. Anyway, I'm definitely turning to this guide for Cloning info, as I know I need to master that ult, as well.
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments
19 Votes

Quick Comment (9) View Comments

You need to log in before commenting.