Heroes of the Storm Forums

Eternal Conflict - Diablo event releases on June 30th

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.

Poll Question:

What themed event would you like next?
World of Warcraft
Starcraft
Classics
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by GiGGa » June 8, 2015 8:21am | Report
Okay so I didn't see any posts on this so I decided to make one :)

At a recent event Blizzard announced the Eternal Conflict, a Diablo themed event that will launch on 30 June (23 June on PTR)
When this event starts we will be receiving a new hero - an assassin called "The Butcher" along with a new map "Battlefield of Eternity".

The Butcher

Trait: Fresh Meat

Nearby minions drop 1 and heroes drop 3 fresh meat when they die, which you can pick up to gain 1% bonus attack damage. Can hold up to 25 meat. All meat is lost on dying.

Q : Hamstring

Cooldown: 4s |Mana cost: 50
Slams your axe down into the ground, dealing 40 damage and slowing units by 50%. This slow fades away over 2 seconds.

W : Butcher's Brand

Cooldown: 14s |Mana cost: 60
Deal 32 damage to an enemy and cause your basic attacks against them to heal you for 75% of the damage done for 5 seconds. Healing doubled versus heroes.

E : Ruthless Onslaught

Cooldown: 20s |Mana cost: 75
Charge at an enemy, becoming unstoppable and gaining movement speed. If you reach the target, they are stunned for 1 second and take 110 damage.

Heroic 1: Furnace Blast

Cooldown: 90s |Mana cost: 75
After a 3 second delay, fire explodes around you dealing 685 damage to enemies. Can be cast while using Ruthless Onslaught.

Heroic 2: Lamb to the slaughter

Cooldown: 60s |Mana cost: 75
Throw a hitching post that attaches to the nearest enemy hero after a 1 second delay. This deals 75 damage and causes the enemy to be chained to the post for 4 seconds.

Talents can be found here along with more info: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1392-eternal-conflict-new-diablo-3-maps-heroes-the

For thought:
They are calling the butcher an "anti-illidan"... Do you agree? Personally I think if this hero is used along with an illidan it might end up making both a pain to deal with... But that's just my opinion.

New map

Battlefield of Eternity

This is a 2 lane map with custom Diablo themed mercenaries, minions and towers. Now I think this is gonna be one of my favorite maps to play...
This map has a unique objective revolving around assisting your team's "Immortal" in its fight against the enemy Immortal. The winning Immortal gains its remaining health as a shield and heals up, it then starts pushing a lane.

Here is a short overview of the map:

I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to this!
Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GiGGa
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » June 9, 2015 11:05am | Report
Can we get a blackthorne themed map?

GBT_Hammerbeard
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jawajosh » June 11, 2015 11:16pm | Report
StarCraft for sure, I want a map that looks like an SC1 space area, where the actually terrain shifts. Or a Char map...definitely a Char map.

Hello! I'm Josh and I make videos on My own YouTube channel and Another called ToasterChimp. Check them out!

Jawajosh
Quote | PM | +Rep by AvinaDiviri » June 12, 2015 6:41pm | Report

Can we get a blackthorne themed map?

Yes...please!

I have a feeling this trend will continue and all the D3 bosses will be made in to heroes. I'd like some star craft themed maps though.
AvinaDiviri was here

To help you decide what classes, races, and alliance to play in World of Warcraft, check out this Predictor

Are you an experienced player? Do you want to help new players intelligently choose which heroes to play? Volunteer survey data to this
HoTS Predictor. Once completed, using your survey data and artificial intelligence it will make hero recommendations to players who use it.

AvinaDiviri

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved