by Dash on February 16, 2017
It's time to suit up and take aim once again Heroes! This week's Heroes Brawl is Ghost Protocol. For those of you who don't know it's an all-Nova snipe-battle on Towers of Doom. Players may want to practice their aim before heading into battle, because every shot counts. Blizzard not only made Snipe instantly kills enemy Heroes, but it also reduces the enemy team’s Core health by 1. To learn more check out the official release below.
- Every player is locked in as Nova, Default skin vs. Spectres
- Landing a Snipe on an enemy Hero will instantly kill them
- All deaths remove one health from the opposing team’s Core
- All players have full access to Talents and Heroic Abilities
- Be the first team to bring the enemy’s Core health to zero to secure victory!
- Complete three matches of Ghost Protocol to earn 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:
Find out more about the new Heroes Brawl...