Heroes of the Storm Forums

The Lost Vikings Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.

Poll Question:

Do you find them fun?
Yay!
Nay.
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 13, 2015 9:09pm | Report
So, I want to hear everyones thoughts on Lost Vikings. I played them and they are pretty damn difficult. I really suck as him so far. But what do you guys think of him?

UnknownPandr
<Editor>
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » February 14, 2015 6:47am | Report
yay

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 14, 2015 8:45am | Report
Crs Grim wrote:

yay

10/10

UnknownPandr
<Editor>
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cozak Warrior » February 20, 2015 9:16am | Report
I have not played them, but I have seen them played a lot. and from what I gather they are good at doing what it is they do, they specialize in soaking xp in diff areas at a time. the best combo of this I seen was the little dude in a lane and the other two taking camps. in team fights they die fast, that's prob why they get two lives. 1 v 1 I've killed them with every hero I play, that's prob why they get a bubble. but when it comes to soaking xp that's what they do, though you wont see the benefit to this to late game most games.

Cozak Warrior
Quote | PM | +Rep by Predator » February 24, 2015 4:29am | Report
they go alright. not my cup of tea though

Predator

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved