Heroes of the Storm Forums

Forum Reorganization

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » November 3, 2015 11:53am | Report
I've been meaning to reorganize the forums for a while and I finally decided on how to do it! Here's the updates:

• Removed the "Heroes" forum and moved all threads in it to General Discussion
    • This forum was rarely being used. It was originally intended to talk about current and any future heroes / heroes concepts you wanted to see in the game. The Hero Concepts page now fulfills this area of discussion

• Added a New Player Help forum
    • A new place to hold newbie questions as well as newbie help. Veiled and I will definitely be looking at consolidating some new player resources as stickies in this forum. Bear with us as we make these and feel free to suggest any resources!

• Added a Competitive Scene forum
    • I had seen some discussion about there not being a great place to discuss tournaments, pros, and also just strategy optimization in general, and that prompted me to make this forum. Again, Veiled and I will be looking into specific subforum rules and threads to include as discussion evolves. Please feel free to throw out any suggestions or make your own threads!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved