Heroes of the Storm Forums

Guide of the Week: [Rank 1] Extremely Detailed Kael'thas Survival Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » April 12, 2016 9:49am | Report

Our featured guide this week is SangoProductions 's "[Rank 1] Extremely Detailed Kael'thas Survival Guide" guide for Kael'thas!

Sango is an experienced player of Kael'thas, having almost 300 games played on the hero; his guide offers you in-depth explanation about abilities, tactics, talents and many more that you'll have to find out by yourself by checking out his awesome guide!

I am Sango Cross of SangoProductions213, and I am proud to finally have time to get back to work on making guides, particularly pertaining to my favorite hero, Kael'thas, whom I have racked up almost 300 games with. I have played thoroughly tested his new version. I will discuss mostly what he has, and thus when/where/why to pick it, rather than lamenting over the things he is now missing because of this change, or they seemed intent on removing talent synergy.

First off, I make the ranking based off of how it will apply to every situation, regardless of skill, or how the game is going, or whom you're up against. Anything that modifies the ability to be higher or lower ranking will be explained on a case-by-case basis. Also, the ranking is about the relative strength to what's in the talent tier, rather than an absolute "this is op" or "this is well balanced, and a healthy talent".

Make sure to give it a try and let us know if you've enjoyed it!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved