Heroes of the Storm Forums

Quick News: The Next Hero In The Nexus Is...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » November 20, 2015 3:03am | Report

The next Hero to storm the Nexus will be.. Lunara! Dustin Browder confirmed the news on Twitter yesterday with the following tweet:

I had the pleasure of playing Lunara at BlizzCon and wow, was she fun! I can't wait to have the fierce-faced daughter of Cenarius in my arsenal! Are you looking forward to playing Lunara? Tell us in the comments below!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jonaspache » November 20, 2015 9:53am | Report
Looks like Kalista

jonaspache
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » November 20, 2015 12:32pm | Report
jonaspache wrote:

Looks like Kalista

Hmm, I see the resemblance. I think Lunara looks way, way cooler. She has a skin that's all white, and it's just really super cute. Plus, she's a daughter of Cenarius! Oh, and I love her face. I actually complimented one of the devs on how fierce she looks and they said that they had many meetings to discuss her face alone. It's those types of details that make me incredibly happy! I can't wait for her! She's by far my favorite from Blizzcon, though my husband is mad that it wasn't Greymane next. ;)
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krabitz » November 21, 2015 4:53am | Report
:'(

Krabitz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved