Heroes of the Storm Forums

Advice for Alliance Recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by harrish10 » May 7, 2021 11:51am | Report
I need some help with alliance recruitment. I've been posting on the Alliance Recruitment thread here with absolutely 0 success. I check the Looking For Alliance channels in the MSF Discord frequently, but also don't get much success there.

Where do you all go for recruitment? Any other discords I should be checking/posting on?

Also, the alliance recruitment thread here is now archived. Mods, can we get a new one?

tplinklogin

harrish10
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 10, 2021 2:33am | Report
Hey harrish10!

Our forums used to be very active years ago, but unfortunately the number of users have been decreasing ever since and there's a small number of people still posting. I would suggest maybe checking out the official Heroes of the Storm subreddit since it's the most popular place for discussion and gathering.

Which alliance recruitment thread are you referring to?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved