Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] My enemies recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZeusBleh » January 3, 2018 3:37am | Report
My Enemies is a newly established Hots group from the EU. Requirements to join are: speak good english; have a mic; be 18+; any level is accepted, just don't rage.

We will be offering: clanwars tournament participation and maybe our own tournament; twitch overlays if you stream; clan members with whom you can exchange thoughts, practice, form fixed or random teams, and get to know them in the process. Also an esports team alongside an Academy team will be created.

Our goal is to expand to most Blizzard games out there, and then go further (going multigaming). But for now we will be focused on Hots. All big things have small beginnings you know ;)

Have questions? Add me: Zeus#27344

Our discord where you can apply: https://discordapp.com/invite/DgkkVE3

A little about me: I've been a Blizzard player since I was 4 (Warcraft 2 and Starcraft) (now I'm 25). I managed a great community called Zeus5 esports in Starcraft 2 for EU players for 3 years (type it on google if you want to know more). So I know how to run clans all by myself. Of course I will need some guys to help me out here and there and have mutual trust, but that will come in time. The single issue is TIME. I will try to manage everything but since I'm not online all day and everyday, you will have to be participative, no reason to be shy, we're here to have fun not to win necessarily :).

Cheers Zeus

ZeusBleh
BattleTag:
Zeus#27344

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved