Heroes of the Storm Forums

High Level Team Needs Warrior or Support ASAP!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aydin225 » March 13, 2016 6:26am | Report
I coach a team called Formation Gaming. We just solidified our roster this past week with 5 players in the top 200 of January and February, and have been taking scrims off teams with players from the Spring Regionals. Unfortunately, we lost one member last night to a family emergency. We have scrims setup today, and would love to find a warrior or support player to fill that spot, and compete with us moving forward. Our aim is to make the summer qualifier lan, so we only need players who are ready to commit to success. Expect 30+ hours of practice per week, regular replay analysis, and a consistent understanding of the NA meta. If you are 3100MMR+ and can play either role at a high level, please reach out to Masterearth#1326 today!

Aydin225
Quote | PM | +Rep by avernus » March 14, 2016 4:49pm | Report
I am currently 3k MMR and I main warrior if you are still in need of players

avernus
BattleTag:
Avernus#11859
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kojay » March 18, 2016 11:30am | Report
If you're still looking for a replacement, I am a 3200+ Assassin/Support player with experience in both roles at a competitive level. I played for team Nexus&Chill until our recent disband due to time commitments from other members, but we participated in ESL/Qualifiers/HeroesHype/ChairLeague regularly. I sent out a request to masterearth, and my tag is Kojay#1294. Thanks!

Kojay
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aydin225 » March 23, 2016 6:30pm | Report
Bumps! Ideally we are looking for a warrior main, but we will move roles for the right support. If you want to get in with a high level team and play in quality scrims and tournaments, this is the team for you! We are willing to help a player grow into the warrior role if their MMR is over 3300

Aydin225

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved