Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Mature, Casual Players for QM/TL (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Baum » April 3, 2017 7:20pm | Report
like it says, I am looking for chill people to just relax play and improve at Heroes.

BaumDeezy#1953

Baum
Quote | PM | +Rep by kodiakbearr » April 5, 2017 1:26pm | Report
Hey, man. If you're looking for people for some TL then look no further, A friend of mine and I have been looking for some good people to get for TL, add me if you want to play.

kodiakbearr#1816

kodiakbearr
Quote | PM | +Rep by c0sm0s » April 10, 2017 4:39pm | Report
hey any room for one more? I have been stuck soloing HL since Alpha and am so very tired of immature players keeping me from progressing.

s0us3t#1521

c0sm0s
Quote | PM | +Rep by dtown2020 » April 10, 2017 6:43pm | Report
I'd love group up! dtown#11252 I play nightly 9:30 to midnight-ish Central.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
dtown2020
BattleTag:
dtown#11252
Quote | PM | +Rep by dedbdyman » April 12, 2017 4:05pm | Report
add me too please still learning not terrible but would be great to use some voice and group up

DedBdyMan#1442

dedbdyman
Quote | PM | +Rep by EtherealBnny » April 13, 2017 2:17pm | Report
Hey everyone! We set up a classroom type of discord for people to learn and play together!

If you wanna add me it's EtherealBnny#1456

The discord is
https://discord.gg/yuW5cVZ :)

EtherealBnny
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mechmancer » May 9, 2017 4:38pm | Report
32 year old male, full time job, likes to relax with games. Just started playing HoTS. Picked up the Bruiser and tank mega bundle as well an tank tank and support.

Toons I enjoy playing, Sonya, Arthas, Diablo, Stitches, Uther, Auriel, Xul, Muradin, Zarya, Varian.

Looking for casual play with Quick match and possibly down the road get into more competitive play.

gamertag: MFxstange#1922

Mechmancer
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrShrumpert » May 10, 2017 1:37pm | Report
casual player looking for chill people for some QM. lotta game knowledge, not a lot of play time. i usually play mon/tue/wed mornings between 0900-1200 pacific time, sometimes at night.

MrShrumpert#1187

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MrShrumpert
BattleTag:
MrShrumpert#1187
Quote | PM | +Rep by LiquidFoo » May 22, 2017 9:57am | Report
New to mobas. Which means new to HotS too ofc. I took the support pack so I am looking to learn the game with some chill adult-like (lol) people. For now I'll try and focus on learning the game mechanics and learning a few support and warrior characters.

BT: LiquidFoo#1826

LiquidFoo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved