Heroes of the Storm Forums

[US] Chain Reaction Pro looking for an Assassin and Flex

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLaackj4ck » December 18, 2014 10:14pm | Report
Chain Reaction is looking for 2 players to fill out our team. We will be competing in HPL/KotS and are looking to go to Lans when they start to pop up. Must be Diamond or above. Nothing below. All team members are either diamond or masters. Please be willing to play atleast 5 hours 5 days a week. If you do not have the drive to go pro, this is not the team for you. We want to respect your time so please respect ours. Competitive players in either this game or other mobas are preferred. We will be scrimming top teams this weekend, and if you would like to run some games, please Add Blackjack#1811. We will start tryouts tomorrow Dec 19th at 2pm est. Thanks guys!

BLaackj4ck
Quote | PM | +Rep by hudson » December 19, 2014 1:40am | Report
Hey dude, I have just got plat and was wondering whether I could add you. Not for trials but for just generally gaming out of practice hours, would be great to see and train with players up in diamond and master.

+Rep if I helped you out or if you liked my Santa hat

hudson
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » December 19, 2014 4:58am | Report
I will be keeping an eye on your team and your progress, best of luck to you.

I doubt I would qualify at this time. Perhaps one day.
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved