Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for Casual Tryhards to Do QM/Unranked and Eventually TL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by OrbDamu » January 11, 2017 5:58pm | Report
I'm looking for gold to diamond players that want to friend up and start playing casual tryhard quickmatch, unranked and eventually team league games. I already have a few individuals whom I play with consistently. We're all 25-35 y/o and looking for other (mature) young adults to play with. Don't have to be that old, just somewhat relaxed. We have a discord and a teamspeak that we will likely use sometime in the future. Respond to this thread with your battle tag if you're interested or add me:

OrbDamu#11363

We like to win but ultimately, we're playing to get better. Being competitive is good though.

OrbDamu
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrizzyDilly » January 18, 2017 12:27pm | Report
I've played Dota 2 since beta. I've played HoTS since beta. Experienced player, played through a few seasons on AD2L 2 years ago. I'm looking for a team that would like to eventually to some leagues and join a few ladders. I'm extremely cooperative and enjoy communication. DrizzyDilly#1497 is my battletag. Thank you.

DrizzyDilly
Quote | PM | +Rep by Seiker » January 25, 2017 12:12pm | Report
My roommate and I are looking to join some people that play consistently. I am in my mid 30's and he is early 40's. Let us know if you're interested in some games. We also have a vent server.

Seiker#1313

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Seiker
Quote | PM | +Rep by AsianGenius » February 3, 2017 3:09pm | Report
Hey, not really old (16 years), but I'd love to play with some people. I've been out of the loop for a while and would love to have people to play with.

AsianGenius#1641

AsianGenius
Quote | PM | +Rep by Palygos » February 4, 2017 4:03am | Report
Palygos#1219

My name is Palygos..not my real name but just seems appropriate for the setting. I'am 29 years of age I play heroes of the storm everyday. I have rarely played any ranked comp this season due to the fact of inconsistent team drafting. I know i'am very skilled and I can be even better with a good team. Just looking to get some serious game play in and have some fun. Let me know If i can try out. thank you have a good day.

P.S - I'am not diamond...in fact im bronze, but i can tell you that I have a great perspective of this game.

Palygos
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atilla » February 8, 2017 6:28pm | Report
I'll add my name to this hat too. Currently in upper silver and watch HGC and looking to play some team league! Please add me if you want to group.

Atilla #1382

Atilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Omariot » February 12, 2017 8:06am | Report
Omariot#1972, looking for casual players, I'm game for anything.

Omariot
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » February 13, 2017 4:07pm | Report
we're running some scrimmage games for the next 2 hours, the players are ranked gold/plat/diamond

muidar#1548

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Arete » February 22, 2017 9:36am | Report
Hey OrbDamu,

A bit late on this thread. Causal tryhard describes me perfectly. I've been thinking about finding a group that is willing to be competitive in TL.

Arete #1283

Flex player, mid/high diamond. Let me know if you're still looking for someone!

--Arete

Arete
Quote | PM | +Rep by pandaface » February 23, 2017 7:44pm | Report
Hey there looking for a coordinated team to play with QM or HL either is fine as long as we can communicate effectively.

I have 1100 games played and over 50% win on majority of my maps

Pandaface#1679

Also btw I haven't played a lot of team league this season because of frustrations with team match ups so I am currently unranked.

pandaface

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved