Heroes of the Storm Forums

BEGINNERS GUIDE - THE ROAD TO VICTORY

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Applesrule » September 27, 2014 11:45pm | Report
Would love to have some more input/ comments on my Ultimate Guide to the game. Currently working on finishing up the rest of the heroes, then will add a map guide w/ pictures. Anyone who contributes will get their name in my contribution section. All pro players get into the Special Guest Contribution section including having all their social media sites, and team website added for more publicity.

If you happen to be on Heroes of the Storm and come from there to give me some info. then i'll add you to the bnet tag section so players can find you. Making it so you can have some new possible friends, more teams, and help the new players.

Thanks again!

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide/beginners-guide-the-road-to-victory-incomplete-v-1-1-140

Applesrule

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved