Heroes of the Storm Forums

Feedback on my first guide?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GtheK » December 9, 2015 3:51am | Report
Hi! I've been using this site since the beta and I noticed there weren't any good Cho'Gall guides, especially for Gall. He's a pretty simple hero, so I felt comfortable making a guide for him. It'd be awesome if some of you guys/gals could give a look over and let me know what you think I can improve, or give it an upvote if you like it. Thanks!

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide/co-op-kings-gall-now-with-math-8078

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GtheK
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halfie » February 18, 2016 6:10pm | Report
I think your explanations for each talent was very well done but each paragraph was a bit hard to read. Consider spacing out your paragraph into sentences or using headers for each talent. The threats are pretty simply done, I think you could elaborate why Jaina is squishy to Gall because I think talented Jaina players can kite Gall (but I may be mistaken).

edit: I forgot to commend you on the math. I know that takes more time to add and its always useful.

Overall, You give some great advice and I think people would enjoy success in QM with your guide.
Good Luck Have Fun's Tumbler: A Blog made by gamers, for gamers.

Support player for Varsity Blues

Receive 30% off games using my code

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Halfie
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved