Heroes of the Storm Forums

How to change the big avatar of a hero guide?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celliez » April 6, 2016 1:42am | Report
Hello,
I am writing an Illidan guide but i cant find a way to change the big avatar. It kept showing Dehaka's icon like this:
I haven't published my guide yet. This is only the preview though. So anyone knows how to change the guide avatar? Or will it be automatically changed by a moderator as soon as i publish my guide?
Thanks,

EDIT: I figured it out. It was my personal account's Avatar. However, my question now is after i publish my guide, will it be automatically categorized in Illidan's guide section right?
This is just to make sure i won't post an Illidan guide inside the Dehaka section (lol)!

Sorry because im new so i don't know the process!

Celliez
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » April 6, 2016 4:26am | Report
Hello, glad you figured that one out. Hmm, there should be no reason for your guide not to get published in the correct section, but if something like that happens, just post about it here and I will fix it.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved