Heroes of the Storm Forums

How to publish a general guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by robisinho » July 19, 2015 10:33am | Report
Today I tried to create a general guide (this tier list: http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide/everymans-tier-list-low-mid-rank-tier-list-july-19-2015-5673 ) not about a specific hero (so I didnt select any hero at the top). For the past .. hour at least, I have not been able to publish it, although I can save and archive it.

I already have one about a hero, so I am wondering if there is something special you have to do to publish your guide when it is a "general" category guide? or is it just some server-side issue that will go away tomorrow?

robisinho
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » July 19, 2015 11:23am | Report
I haven't published a General guide, but I can't imagine beyond selecting the "General" category that there's something different you have to do.

Are you getting an error message?

At present I'm able to publish my guides just fine, so it shouldn't be server-side.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by robisinho » July 19, 2015 5:16pm | Report
yes, I am getting "Error: Could not save. Please keep this tab open and try again in a few minutes." -- still getting it

edit (the next day) -- I am still getting this error.

robisinho
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by robisinho » July 21, 2015 5:16am | Report
hey it is Tuesday now, 2 days later. I continue to get this error when I try to publish the guide I wrote (which you can view in the link in the OP).

It'd be nice if someone from the site administration took a look .. is there some other place I should submit that?

robisinho
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 21, 2015 10:09am | Report
I'll look into this and get back to you, as soon as I know if it's a bug that's being worked on, or if there's an easy way around this.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved