Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for input on Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » December 15, 2014 6:44am | Report
Just finished my guide, if you have any suggestions/improvements, please let me know.
I will be more then happy to return the favor.

(Team Curse) Crs Grim Jaina DPS Guide

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » February 5, 2015 9:46am | Report
Still looking for input, please let me know if you have any! I am always looking for different opinions from the community.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nighthawk » February 12, 2015 6:36pm | Report
I'd rather take IIB/Sprint than Icy Veins, but I'm not a huge Jaina player by any means and you're probably better than me haha.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » February 16, 2015 5:28am | Report
It's a solid build from my perspective, Grim.

I tend to not favor Icy Veins, though I suspect that's largely because I'm rarely on a team where I can make use of it effectively (it requires some coordination and cover).

The build I tend to use is:
Deep Chill - The increased slow makes kiting easier (or chasing) and makes aiming Blizzard and Cone of Cold a lot easier.
Envenom - Helps cover Jaina's greatest weakness, which is close-range melee-assassins
Frostbitten - Combined with Deep Chill, this makes it not only easier to keep someone chilled but also allows me to (frost)burn them down faster
Ring of Frost - This is a game changer when landed and I find it far more effective than the elemental
Sprint - Gives Jaina a much needed escape and/or closing ability
Northern Exposure - If someone gets close enough to eat Cone of Cold, this will make them regret it, it also contributes to her burst
Bolt of the Storm - Again, escape/close

I'm sure you're probably a far better Jaina than I am, but this is the build I've been using and I find it works well, though I'm mostly regulated to solo-queuing.
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved