Heroes of the Storm Forums

Possible CC Raynor Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LadyJoe » July 25, 2015 6:30am | Report
This is the build I mostly use for Raynor ... I'm only a level 20 HOTS player but I'm proud to say even in my losing games my takedowns are more than my deaths. I managed a couple of 0 deaths games with this build, loads of quad and megakills.

Any opinion how to make things better is very welcomed and thanks :)

LadyJoe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gospel » July 26, 2015 3:44pm | Report
I suggest taking Revolution Overdrive over Hamstring Shot because the movement speed bonus is more reliable in a fight than the slow and lasts twice as long. One of Raynor's major weaknesses is that he has no way of sticking to a target, the fact that his Q is a knockback makes it worse. The other talents are a matter of preference, but I prefer taking Give Me More!, Confident Aim, Revolution Overdrive, and Bolt of the Storm.

Gospel
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LadyJoe » July 27, 2015 5:51am | Report
Thanks for the tip, I in fact did try revolution overdrive in my last game, and I did love it, it gave me more lane control and made me harder to kill or gank. Will try the others as well in my upcoming games

LadyJoe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved