Heroes of the Storm Forums

Prismatic Beam Tassadar guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ixidor » February 25, 2017 9:57pm | Report
Hi everyone, fairly new to the Forum, been lurking for a little while.

I'm a long time Tassadar player. Since the last T*** patch I was really disappointed, it almost made me want to just stop playing him ever, but recently I came back and started playing and experimenting with him a lot. Since then I've been having a lot of success focusing on Distortion Beam build with Archon/Prismatic Beam. The late game damage is crazy and once you start chaining slow against multiple targets he gets really effective as game goes on.

I wrote a guide if anyone wants to reference... it'd be nice to get more ppl to try this out and give it a fair chance and let me know what you think, 'cause I've been having good results the last few weeks and getting some good damage & kills in games. I'd say for the ppl who get really bored of playing shield bot and doing no damage, this might be a fun alternative for those who want a more dynamic style that can actually carry a team pretty well late game, let me know what you think!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ixidor

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved