Heroes of the Storm Forums

an impeccable comp

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shAdE2015 » August 11, 2015 12:21am | Report
So me and my team went up again st this comp on the am he map tomb of the am hehe spider queen. T
Hunters mark tyrande, storm bolt Muradin, Devine storm uther, season marks kerrigan, and a jaina.
One fo our the am hehe Eames members said that this xomp is strictly overkill in theamheheeamgishe early game and will pick us apart if out of position. Fortunately for us, we played corectly with a double tank comp, 1 MAGE A REGAR and a zera. If my team runs into this comp again or Any CC hungry team. What would be great counter picks?

Ps: our double tank/warrior was leoric amd johanna. If that matters.

shAdE2015
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 11, 2015 2:27pm | Report
For sure Johanna because of the unstoppable stuff
Jaina with ice block and blink, her slows will make the enemy much less effective
or go for zagara since she can deal some sweet damage from afar, and dev. maw can break their stun lock.
for healer you could go for bright wing for the polymorph though I like Reghar better
2nd tank sounds legit but I would pick a tank that can do damage, also Leo sounds legit :)
2nd assassin, one of the stealthies sounds good. Nova so you can rip Jaina apart and do massive damage on their mura uther and Kerrigan since they will be packed somewhere in the middle of your team, or pick Zera to do the same but also use void prison if needed.

For sure no other melee assassins

Botutu
Quote | PM | +Rep by InzaNe » August 12, 2015 2:06am | Report
You could counter build with Zeratul, Rehgar, Kael'thas, Leoric, and Zagara.

Sure it wouldn't be an easy counter but you could do it with a competent 5. You can VP the front or backline with Zera and focus down their Jaina or Kerrigan. Throw down a Maw after the VP for even more CC and have your Kael'thas just nuke them from a far while Leoric pounds them down. Leoric is great against Uther and Muradin because his W does % health damage instead of a static number, so if he can maintain it while bullying them, he can push them back or kill them with some help.

Only reason this would be tough to run unless you are a competent 5 is because having a solo Leoric tank can be harmful to your team in solo Q but in an organized group it can work.
Call me Uther the Painbringer!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
InzaNe
Quote | PM | +Rep by shAdE2015 » August 15, 2015 6:11pm | Report
thanks for your responses, I was starting to think no one was going to give some possible answers! So it seems from one of the answers I got here was to go leoric johanna, zag, BW and Jaina, Its some what similar to what we ran, except we used rehgar.l; His Utl Heal does wonders for tanks in TF. My team is actually very scared to use BW, because of the nerf last month to Poly morph and Im sure there are other reasons. But since I don't play BW too much I wont get into the specifics. (at least not yet!)

Another comp was a zera rehgar, KT leoric and Zag, which is also similar to what my team ran. the reeaasosn we skipped zagara was because we felt she would hurt us in team fights. Her dps isnt fantastic her health isnt too great, she is only good for her maw ult in team fights. We found out leoric who has much more health and better basic abilities would be a better choice. Johanna was definatly the top pick in this. definatly has the CC for any team realy. just aslong as you dont run something stupid like 4 support and Johanna. You will lose that game so don't try it.

shAdE2015

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved