Heroes of the Storm Forums

Are there a bunch of new players?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by zapy165 » August 21, 2015 2:31pm | Report
Is there a lot of new players or something? Almost every ranked game ive done this week ive been in a team full of real... interesting people. Like really weird builds or team comps (no tanks, 3 tanks, horrible horrible decision making). Did i miss something?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zapy165
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 22, 2015 12:33am | Report
I think it's just everyone coming out of the woodwork to do their placement games. It's been awful for sure.
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Oziix » August 22, 2015 9:08am | Report
Maybe new players, I was able to get most of my guild wars 2 guild to download and play yesterday. /r/heroesofthestorm was the sub of the day on reddit yesterday. At least for QM might be a influx of new players

Oziix
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 23, 2015 3:44am | Report
Veiled wrote:

I think it's just everyone coming out of the woodwork to do their placement games. It's been awful for sure.

Ye I think everyone is getting there ranks in. And somehow the matchmaking doesn't take into account your previous rank or something. I to had some interesting games with interesting people who made interesting choices...

Botutu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makijato » August 23, 2015 6:04pm | Report
Oh yes i had 2 lvl 30 today in my placmant game who instan lock Nova when we need support xD

Makijato

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved