Heroes of the Storm Forums

Brightwing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hurtzfield » June 7, 2015 1:45am | Report
Okay so I have been messing around with Brightwing tonight for a couple games. I was rather impressed actually. Well worth the 10k. I pondered doing it and not from level 18-20 and when I hit 22 I said, ya ... do it.

Played an AI game to get the feel of it. Won.

Played a quick match. Won but was a tough fight seeing as I haven't leveled the char up so I don't know how the other locked abilities work.

But by default, Ysera's Blessing is amazing. 3 heals and when you get 20 it's like 300-600 heals or something like that. The only problem I have is that he does seem to need to get mana a lot faster than other healers do. The Z allowing you to port to a friendly and heal is nice, but the amount of mana you go through vs. the cooldown on your Z is kinda out of wack compared to how much mana you're spending in team fights.

Also, I don't think a lot of people know Brightwing. They don't seem to know that when I'm around, go for the kill. I can shield you, make you block 2 attacks, heal you 3 ways, and in late game give you a 850pt damage shield :/

So if you see me or another brightwing, just remember ... we can heal you :D

Hurtzfield
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » June 7, 2015 9:29am | Report
Hurtzfield wrote:

The only problem I have is that he does seem to need to get mana a lot faster than other healers do. The Z allowing you to port to a friendly and heal is nice, but the amount of mana you go through vs. the cooldown on your Z is kinda out of wack compared to how much mana you're spending in team fights.

And that's why you have to manage your mana efficiently. I don't believe that the mana costs on Brightwing's abilities are unfair and if they did lower them, he would probably become a problematic hero to say the least.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nijino » June 19, 2015 5:42am | Report
Brightwing is already (arguably) the best support in the game. I think his mana values are fine for now.

Nijino

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved