Heroes of the Storm Forums

Clicking the wrong talent.. GAAAA-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SaltySodium » May 7, 2015 10:06pm | Report
Salty Sodium

I cannot be the only person who has been playing in the Storm and accidentally pressed on the wrong talent. I see this happening to me a lot when I'm in an intense team fight and all of a sudden, Level Up!, in an attempt to quickly choose a talent, I mistakenly press on a talent that has nothing to do with my current build!. In the situation that I become level 10 and choose the wrong talent could be fatal in the long run. There are probably a number of ways this could be exploited no matter how the create it (if they do) but I'm sure Blizzard could figure it out :p.

Am i the only one with this problem?! :/ leave a reply and let me know.

- Have A Great Day Heros!
We often time prepare for the worst,
But forget to hope for the best.

SaltySodium
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » May 8, 2015 3:58am | Report
It has happened to me once or twice too, but I don't think it's a big deal. The most Blizzard could do would be letting you "Undo" a talent for say 5-10s after you chose it, but this issue is not high on the priority list.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SaltySodium » May 8, 2015 5:13am | Report
I see where you're coming from and I appreciate your response! It's just something to consider :p.
We often time prepare for the worst,
But forget to hope for the best.

SaltySodium
Quote | PM | +Rep by GiGGa » May 8, 2015 9:04am | Report
I think the real problem for me is:

-I live in South Africa so internet isn't great...
-I have disconnected for a few seconds every now and then (not that often)

But the real problem is when I come back and the bot has taken the ABSOLUTE WORST talent possible... and for some reason I tend to dc just before getting a new talent (murphy's law...)

Yeah so I don't misclick talents that much (once or twice) but those bots need some education on talent builds D:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GiGGa
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved