Heroes of the Storm Forums

Come check out our builds channel!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HoTsBuildz » June 8, 2015 8:34pm | Report
Hey everybody. My blizz id is killahkill#1698, add me. We are busy putting together tournaments, champions teams, and much much more.

Right now daily, we are adding tons of content! From builds, to matches to tournaments, you name it, we are doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVS8SFhAkALyp4GdJkAOTg
and
twitch.tv/killahkill420

We want to see exponential moba competitive play growth with HoTs, and need your help to do so.

Come check out our videos and subscribe! We are holding a give away when we reach 150 subs, will be giving out a number of nexus packs, character packs, stimpacks, mounts, and much much more!

Future tournament winners will win cash prizes, and the prestige! Come follow us!

Thanks,

Heroes of the storm builds

questions? Email us at [email protected]

HoTsBuildz
Quote | PM | +Rep by GiGGa » June 8, 2015 10:08pm | Report
Hey man, if you guys ever need some help with a video (to test something in game or if you need another player) I'd love to help out.

Looking forward to seeing what your channel can become (already subbing going to be keeping an eye out for you guys)

Good luck!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GiGGa
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SunGlare » June 9, 2015 8:21am | Report
Best of luck for your channel! :)

SunGlare
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved