Heroes of the Storm Forums

Creating HotS Events!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » May 20, 2015 3:08pm | Report
Hi Guys,

Its me again, GBT_Hammerbeard. If you don't already know, I work as the eSports Coordinator at Gigabyte USA (which you can find here with some great Motherboards at http://www.gigabyte.us/ ) and I love to reach out to this forum every so often because I love the feedback that you guys give me and are very kind! Personally I play heroes almost everyday (when I can) and if you would like to add me on battle.net please pm me and I would love to play with you. Be warned I am not a pro.

But onto the meat of this post already! I REALLY want to throw a big and exciting event with HotS and I have a few things in the works right now but I want to see what you guys want too. What would you think about maybe like a HotS celebrity match, or maybe a tournament with only non-pro teams? Please lend me your thoughts! I want to make sure that Gigabyte can sponsor some great events in the future that we can all enjoy!

Thanks! <3
-GBT_Hammerbeard

edit P.S. Sorry for the plug....but it is my job >.>

GBT_Hammerbeard
Quote | PM | +Rep by LittleRed » May 22, 2015 11:37am | Report
I think a friendly tournament with only non-pro teams would be a blast! I'm just getting into HotS myself, and would love to play in some sort of organized event, without getting my butt kicked by pros. I'm open to most events though!
Come check me out on stream! I'm on several times a week, and will be streaming mostly Heroes of the Storm. http://www.twitch.tv/littlered5

LittleRed
Quote | PM | +Rep by HoTsBuildz » June 7, 2015 3:22am | Report
We would love to help organize, as well as create, and help improve HoTs events!

[comment edited by mod]

HoTsBuildz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved