Heroes of the Storm Forums

Dealing with Nova and Zaratul in the same team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharAzn » July 27, 2015 7:28pm | Report
I've played a number of games against teams with both Nova and Zaratul and most players don't seem to know how to deal with them causing a game loss

Here are some things that worked for me

The key to winning is 2 simple words Stick together. Once U hit level 10, ALWAYS stick together as a team. By separating you are allowing them to pick you guys off one at a time. Before U hit 10, pair your weaker characters like Assasins together while laning.

Even in on a map like Dragon Shire which force you to separate to contest shrines, DON'T. Stick as a team and defend 1 shrine. Only split when U manage to get numbers advantage.

Nova and Zaratul excels at picking U off one at a time and their team will win team fights due to numbers advantage. In actual team fights the 2 of them are pretty useless after the initial burst so if you can spread their damage amount the entire team, your team should still come out tops in team fight.

If most of your team dies off, just head back and def until the whole team is up. Even if your team is doing something U do not agree with, it is far better to stick with them than wonder off and get picked off. I have played far too many games against those 2 and every time I managed to convince my team to stick as a group we almost always win.

Always remember, stick together

CharAzn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Parzivale » July 28, 2015 3:52pm | Report
I agree with you, but in teamfights zeratul tends to use void prison to single two or one of your players out to burst them down quickly.

Parzivale
Quote | PM | +Rep by d5ch4vv4 » July 30, 2015 7:09am | Report
*thumbs up*

d5ch4vv4
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr.Fartworthy » August 3, 2015 11:43pm | Report
Good advice but a good nova/zeratul player will know when/ where and how to attack like an intelligent snake using the enemies feeling of security to his/her advantage :3
"The fruits of discipline, with practice comes......ownage"

Mr.Fartworthy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 4, 2015 9:43am | Report
Ye I have to agree with the advice *thumbs up*.

Parzivale wrote:

I agree with you, but in teamfights zeratul tends to use void prison to single two or one of your players out to burst them down quickly.

What I usually do when I play squish, I simply run in the void prison. Might not always be the best solution because the enemy team can prep their burst on the whole group, especially if they have someone like jaina or keal. With a bit of luck your warrior(s) are still outside the prison so they can "un"prepare the enemy.

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved