Heroes of the Storm Forums

Draft Companion in development, and you get a say.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ruiner » May 16, 2015 4:20am | Report
I am very excited to announce that I have teamed up with the creator of HotSLogs.com and the creator of HotSCounters.com, and we are currently knee-deep in development of the first ever full-featured draft companion for Heroes of the Storm!

It's going to allow players to populate their team and the enemy team during a draft, and immediately see recommended picks based on a whole bunch of metrics, as well as counters, threats, synergies, and battleground strength.

And we think it's extremely important for you, the players, to have a say. After all, we're making this tool for the community, so it should reflect the community's opinions. The first step in that process is finding out how you feel heroes perform on each of the maps, and I have created the following Google Form to gather that information:

HotS Battleground Strength Test

That form has a page for each hero, and a question for each battleground. If you're familiar with the hero and have an opinion, go ahead and choose a response. If you're not familiar with the hero, no problem, just skip the page and go to the next hero. None of the questions are mandatory, but you do need to click through the last page of the form in order to register your responses.

We are, of course, gathering expert and pro player data for this tool, but we feel that the entire community represents a vital part of the equation as well. So, if you have a few minutes, please run through the form and let us know what you think.

We will start sharing the results, giving sneak peeks of the tool, and offering even more ways for you all to give your input very soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thanks in advance for your form submissions!

ruiner

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved