Heroes of the Storm Forums

FLEX LF TEAM-can get us scrims against #1 seed seraphim serious player only plz

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by thorpedo » April 14, 2017 12:06pm | Report
-Battletag, age, location
thorpedo#1335, 24, New jersey. DISCORD-Thorpedo#0096 Hotslogs. https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=6215189

-competitive experience
past professional call of duty player so I know team work and communication. Also, I play with seraphim in 1st place d1 lvk0 is my mentor he will vouch. I can get us scrims against 1 seed seraphim.

-top 5 heroes in your role.
Valla-Kt-Jaina-zul-Malf....can play any range really solid with specs and great heals. Not the best tank but can play if need be.

-practice times you can make
I am free all the time

Something about myself.
Honestly I get along with everyone. A person like me who know games and was born around the competitive scene is hard to come by. I don't care if we lose a game as long as we talk about how we lost and what we can do better to win the next.All I do is watch streams and play. With a chance i promise i wont let you down.

thorpedo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved