Heroes of the Storm Forums

GamesCom 2015 [Heroes of the Storm]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 5, 2015 3:49am | Report
New Hero: Kharazim, Monk of Icgorod will soon join Heroes of the Storm. He's a healer and melee fighter. He is also the first support character from Diablo in Heroes of the Storm. His Heroic ability is called Seven-sided Strike; it strikes the most powerful foe within range. Another is Divine Palm, a healing buff. You use it on a friendly ally, give them an aura, and if they die with the aura they'll come back from death.

New Hero: Rexxar. Misha the Beat is his trait. You use them both at the same time. Misha assist Rexxar when attacking enemies. You can't control Misha independently, but you can give her orders. Rexxar's other abilities: Spirit Swoop; Misha, Charge!; Mend Pet. If Misha dies, Rexxar becomes vulnerable. Rexxar's Heroic is "Unleash the Boars", which you guessed it, unleashes boars. But not just any old boar, they're blue boars! :) His other Heroic Ability is Bestial Wrath. It gives Misha a ton of damage. Rexxar is "coming soon".

New Hero: Artanis, Herrarch of the Daelaam, will be the first StarCraft warrior in Heroes of the Storm. He's still under development!

New Battleground: Infernal Shrines. It's a strong laning map with three shrines. If your team beats 30 skeletons, you'll take control of the shrines and summon a "Punisher". Your Punisher attacks enemy heroes. He is very powerful and you can support different types of Punishers.

Models for Rexxar and Kharazim are bulky, so they'll be great for body blocking. Here are the New Heroes:
Apologies for the rushed post! I'm looking forward to seeing all of this awesomeness implemented! :)
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by InzaNe » August 5, 2015 12:21pm | Report
Can't wait to test out the new Battleground once it drops!

Also - REXXAR!!! Woo finally after all the teasing we get to play him "soon"!
Call me Uther the Painbringer!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
InzaNe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 5, 2015 11:49pm | Report
InzaNe wrote:

Can't wait to test out the new Battleground once it drops!

Also - REXXAR!!! Woo finally after all the teasing we get to play him "soon"!

It's going to be pretty cool from what I've seen. I'd expect Rexxar to pop up very soon!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved