Heroes of the Storm Forums

Help each other get Mechanospider mount

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elshiva » June 8, 2015 4:00am | Report
My idea to get the mechanospider mount is for us to add each other on facebook... I don't have any IRL friends who are gamers and don't want to annoy them with this.

I set up a new FB account, and would love it if you guys could add me and we can get a new mount together!

Please feel free to post your own FB address as a reply to this thread and then people can add each other and mount up!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009503388864

Elshiva
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » June 8, 2015 4:29am | Report
Well, you don't actually have to do that, since you get Mechanospider without your friends having to play, or getting messages/posts on their walls. All you have to do to get the spider is just pick any friends, assign any traits to them and that's it, they will not receive any messages/posts about it, unless you choose to let them know.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved