Heroes of the Storm Forums

Hero Concepts Section Suggestion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wersus » September 26, 2017 3:29pm | Report
I love Hero Concept section on this site, it is without question the best Hero Concept Builder for HotS.
But there are few things that I would like to suggest in order to improve its functionality and overall cleanness.

First of all, search engine is good addition, if I saw correctly its coming soon, so that's really good addition, good job!

Second, add ,,Legacy'' / ,,Added Heroes'' and ,,Rework'' in sections of Hero Concepts.
What would these sections be?
Well first one ,,Legacy''/,,Added Heroes'' would be a section with Hero Concepts of Heroes that have already been added in the game. Why would I like this section? Well, first of all, it would make searching old concept cleaner and easier. You want to see that, lets say Malthael concept? You can now go in ,,Legacy'' section and find him.
As for ,,Rework'', this section would be for Reworks of already existing heroes, so no much explanation here. I know that this thing would not be simple to sort out, but maybe you can even let community help you out in this ,,cleaning'' (even tho it might be dangerous giving random people editing options) but I would love to see something like this be sorted out.

Third thing I would like is ,,Favorites'' section, this would be really cool section because lets say you see that Deathwing concept you really really like, well, you can favorite it and have a section dedicated to you favorite hero concepts.

I know this requires alot of work to be done, but I think it would be such an great addition to already cool Hero Concepts part of this site and I hope you guys can make it happen. It would make Hero Concepts both more clean and sorted.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Wersus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » October 2, 2017 1:36pm | Report
Very interesting ideas, thanks for sharing! We'll definitely take your suggestions into account with future updates to the feature. I'm glad to hear you enjoy the Hero concepts on the site -- thanks for contributing so many, too! Which of your concepts would you most like to see?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wersus » October 7, 2017 6:37am | Report
Thank you for reading!
I think ,,Legacy'' and ,,Reworks'' would be ones that I would like, but honestly, any addition would be nice.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Wersus
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved