Heroes of the Storm Forums

Hero Concepts Update Request

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lighthammer » January 18, 2018 12:46am | Report
Greetings,

The Hero Concept Creator has been on this site now for a very long time. I've been using it over the years to introduce the community to a lot of awesome designs some of which seemingly helped to get hero concepts off the ground and into the game.

Since its introduction, however, it hasn't received any updates.

I was hoping that we could get some improvements made to it, namely a section to deal with talents.

It seems like this sort of resource should be very easy to update though plausibly a bit time consuming.

Is there any chance we could see this or any other updates made to your system in the future?
Truth is a three edged sword.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lighthammer
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » February 1, 2018 11:08am | Report
Thanks for your suggestion, Lighthammer! Any specifics on improvements that can be made that will make talents easier to "deal" with?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VikingEagle » March 8, 2018 11:02pm | Report
I'm gonna hijack this thread for a second to request some updates myself:

The text font and color tabs are glitchy and will disappear if you scroll past the first option, leaving typing in the code the only way to chose other options.

The Concept Creator does not seem to support images that do not come from wikis, regardless of size. I am not sure if this is intended or not, but it is very inconvenient.

If I'm interpreting Lighthammer's post properly, he's requesting for the talent's section to have a similar layout to the Abilities section, something I am also fully behind. I would also like to request one be made for Stats as well, maybe even a calculator similar to the current Talent Calculator.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
VikingEagle
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » March 9, 2018 9:49am | Report
Your feedback is much appreciated, VikingEagle! I'll be sure to share your thoughts with the rest of our team. We definitely want to get some updates in the pipeline! :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tatsumaki Ronyk » March 30, 2018 1:34pm | Report
I know this is literally the first thing I've ever posted on here, so my voice doesn't carry much weight, but I'd like to add my vote into developing the Hero Concept tab more. I agree with Viking Eagle's comment; I'm having fun using the Hero Concept tab, and it would be neat to see those improvements.

Tatsumaki Ronyk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved