Heroes of the Storm Forums

Hero League Whipes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shAdE2015 » August 15, 2015 6:12pm | Report
Is it really stupid to skip HL games because the entire system is changing next week?
my team doesn't want to Que alone anymore.

shAdE2015
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 16, 2015 1:00am | Report
I was going to start working on HL myself but decided not to after the announcement. Just do what makes you happy!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by InzaNe » August 16, 2015 2:04pm | Report
Just the ranks are being reset, MMR is not being reset.

Essentially if you're in the bracket of Rank 1-5 you should have an MMR of ~2.2-2.5k minimum, so when the ranks reset next week, after the placement matches you should be put back to the same rank you had before, of course based on the variable that you perform well in your placement matches.
Call me Uther the Painbringer!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
InzaNe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 16, 2015 2:12pm | Report
I hope they change the rank system all together. Make it harder to actually get to the top. I mean im rank 1, and I aint pro or anything and I haven't been playing all that much.

btw how can I check my mmr?

Botutu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Boltonsquad » August 19, 2015 4:09pm | Report
Botutu wrote:

I hope they change the rank system all together. Make it harder to actually get to the top. I mean im rank 1, and I aint pro or anything and I haven't been playing all that much.

btw how can I check my mmr?

I don't think you can actually check your MMR it's just some build in function which the system is based around.

Boltonsquad
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leedanbo » August 20, 2015 5:32am | Report
So the new system is in place. And now all of a sudden I need to do 20 placement matches O.o

Leedanbo
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved