Heroes of the Storm Forums

Heroes of the Storm Finals in Vegas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » September 17, 2015 4:31pm | Report
Hi Guys!

Hammerbeard here again. If you don't know, I am the eSports Coordinator and community manager here at Gigabyte.
I wanted to see if anybody on this forum will be attending Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm finals in Las Vegas this weekend. We are going to have a booth at the event with a few systems running Heroes of the Storm and will have tons of giveaways for you guys. So come on by and say hi!

Also, I will be accepting challenges from anybody. If you can beat me in Heroes 1v1, or 2v2 if you have a buddy, I will make sure you get a prize. But be warned, I am rank 2 hero league, so you better bring it son.

Thanks!
-Hammerbeard

GBT_Hammerbeard
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 17, 2015 10:27pm | Report
I mean, I play Murky so autowin. :D I'll be headed in tomorrow evening from SoCal and attending Saturday. I'll try to drop by!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » September 23, 2015 2:57pm | Report
Thanks for coming by and saying hi Veiled! It was great to meet you, we are always happy to see people from the forums coming out to events! We got to watch some great matches that weekend, and we cannot wait until the next one :D

GBT_Hammerbeard
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 24, 2015 8:04pm | Report
It was lovely to meet you! :)
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved