Heroes of the Storm Forums

HotS Stream!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChinnyD » March 9, 2015 5:13pm | Report
I recently posted about having an ARAM night in HotS on stream on the Blizzard forums and wanted to follow up on here. A couple of people said that it sounded like a fun idea and they were right - it was pretty fun. The only issue is that we struggled to get people into the game and the largest we had was a 4v4. I'm a new streamer(just finished my first month!) and I'm focusing on making high quality content on a consistent basis. I stream every Monday - Friday from 7:00pm - 2:00am(EST). I just want to bring in more members of the HotS community so that we can have more interactive events for everyone to participate in. If anyone has any other ideas for events feel free to let me know or drop by the stream some time at twitch.tv/chinnyd. I appreciate any feedback as I really want this community to grow.
Thanks for your time!

ChinnyD
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » March 9, 2015 9:48pm | Report
I am always up for a few games every day, you seem like a nice person.

If your interested, just let me know here.

Have a nice day :)

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved