Heroes of the Storm Forums

HotSCheatSheets reference for builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by diginc » September 4, 2015 10:12am | Report
Hi, I made https://github.com/diginc/HotSBuildCheatSheets/wiki, a list of all the builds HOTS logs has in a quick & easy to use format. These are not curated builds like here on HeroesFire, but just purely stats based off of replay uploads on HOTSlogs (from whom I got permission to grab data).

Its mainly a tool for beginners (like me) who are worried they're picking trash builds, just want to pick talents quickly in the middle of a game, not think too much or have to go read an entire guide when switching heroes. Hopefully you find it useful or can share it with others who might.

I added links from the short hand builds to HeroesFire talent calculator pages (pre-filled with that build) and feel like it really helps explore the cheat sheet's builds and learn the talents & characters better. Its also a lot harder to lose your place, if you're referencing it on a 2nd monitor, or accidentally look at the wrong build; though sometimes I like to look through the similar alternative talent choices on my cheat sheets for a quick mid-game comparison.

Feedback & suggestions are always welcome, here or on Github. Big thanks to HOTSLogs and HeroesFire for being awesome resources!

diginc

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved