Heroes of the Storm Forums

How to evolve and so reach some ranks in hl ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Likamate » April 22, 2016 12:51pm | Report
Heys guys im'actually rank 18 and really want to get rank1. I watch a lot of stream from mewn, chu, feorest,bkb, cris, grubby, but also pro tournament. Im actaully near 1000games. So the point is that i feel that hl is a lot about chance. Or u get good m8, they dont do **** in draft because they not like "im bad as healer so will pick dps go to hell" and they listen to calls in the games. If its the opposite well.. U can do nothing! I mean yesterday in a game we was lvl15 and they was lvl16. I say soak 16 dont fight and they go tf without me and obviously they loose. I mean if your with trash players how can u reach some ranks?
Hope u guys will have answers for me :D ! Gl hf everyone

Likamate
BattleTag:
Yuloij #2606
Quote | PM | +Rep by lionboy » April 26, 2016 1:49pm | Report
having same problem have few good groups ever now and again then total noobs that play there own game and we loose , and drop rank

lionboy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved