Heroes of the Storm Forums

If you want to try Heroes of the Storm...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SerbCommando » December 18, 2015 5:10am | Report

You want to try Heroes? And you need HOT start? Install the game and activate this link to get 2 heroes for free, and 5 days Stimpack:
Code:
https://battle.net/recruit/KMVZDJ9BK9

You get Raynor and Sylvanas for free (instead to pay them with gold or real money).
5 days Stimpack helps you to get gold and 10 slots in free hero rotation (instead of 6) much faster!
And I get Vulture Hover Bike Mount :)

Also, this winter blizzard gives for free 14 day stimpack (after 15 games played blizzard will give you 4 day-stimpack, and after 35 more another 10 day-stimpack). Until you finish winter quest for 14 day-stimpack, you have starter 5 day-stimpack activated via link above.

* EUROPE REGION ONLY!

This is not topic for my recruit link only, feel free to post your recruit links too. I think it's much better to help new players to have nice start in game, than create fake accounts just to get a mount.

See you in the Nexus. :)

SerbCommando

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved