Heroes of the Storm Forums

I'm Testcycle. A competitive gamer breaking into HotS.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Testcycle » May 21, 2015 7:02pm | Report
Hello, Testcycle here giving you guys a quick introduction to my content. I absolutely adore streaming, it allows me to connect with YOU, the viewers, in so many different ways. Streaming allows me to create new friends and interact with a tight-knit family. I'm constantly interacting with chat, whether it's via voice/cam, viewer games, giveaways, raids, or our daily Choice Chamber runs - I always make sure chat is involved in the process of making the stream a unique viewing experience!

I've recently got around to HotS and wow, I absolutely fell in love. I'm a competitive gamer, always surrounding myself with games like Smite and CS:GO, but finally... Finally I found a game that I fit into. I've embarked on a journey to become the very best I can be at HotS, all whilst bringing YOU unique, viewer-driven content that allows me to both teach newer players the game, and learn from those who are better than me.

----

- Twitch Schedule:
Sunday: 12 PM - 5PM EST
Monday: 9 AM - 2 PM EST
Tuesday: 9 AM - 2 PM EST
Wednesday: 9 AM - 2 PM EST
Thursday: 9 AM - 2 PM EST
Friday: 9 AM - 2 PM EST
Saturday: 12PM - 5 PM EST

- Games: My main game is HotS, I do, however, tend to visit other games as well.

- Goal: To create a community which thrives on positive energy and a love for gaming. To make friends and continue gaming with a passion all whilst honing competitive skills and teaching those who are newer to the game.

----

Background
I'm Testcycle, or Marc - as those real world plebs call me. I'm 24, an avid gamer, and a former USMC Infantryman. I enjoy playing competitive games but certainly do not play at any sort of invite level. I play all sorts of games: From RPGS to FPS, from Platformers to Racers, I'm down for whatever - however one game has recently caught my attention and that is Heroes of the Storm.
I love interacting with my chat, it's what makes streaming so much fun. On top of simply playing games together, we as a family have a few rituals: We try to beat our high score in Choice Chamber at the end of every stream, after that we all raid another smaller channel and show them some love - positive vibes for all. We're all about spreading the love and absolutely adore meeting new people!

At the time of posting this, we currently have a few giveaways going on and plan on doing many more, including Blizzard B.Net Cash.

So, HeroesFire, I want to personally thank you for reading my introduction and I thoroughly look forward to seeing you guys at my next stream and destroying our enemies within the Nexus!

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/testcycle
Twitter: https://twitter.com/testcycletv
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm6VYEiQxS82RWOGduVyrmg

EDIT: It's important to note, as I forgot to mention it, that I'm currently streaming Witcher 3 at the request from my Viewers. I do stream OFF-SCHEDULE HotS though, normally daily. I also am currently not high enough to play in Ranked, so I've been honing my skills in QM - looking forward to ranked play and will strive to become Rank 1 as soon as this is feasible.

Testcycle
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » May 22, 2015 6:27am | Report
Awesome stream, hope to see you in heroes!

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by LittleRed » May 22, 2015 9:01am | Report
Checked out your stream and followed - I'll come by and watch some more sometime! :)
Come check me out on stream! I'm on several times a week, and will be streaming mostly Heroes of the Storm. http://www.twitch.tv/littlered5

LittleRed
Quote | PM | +Rep by Testcycle » May 22, 2015 11:41am | Report
Awesome! Thanks for stopping by guys... The viewers have wanted Witcher 3 so we've been doing that on the weekdays, but tomorrow is the weekend. So we're doing Viewer Games in HotS ALL-DAY! Gonna start at 12PM EST, hope to see you guys there!

Testcycle

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved